An interview with Ted Kennedy

The news that Senator Ted Kennedy succumbed to his malignant brain tumor and passed away on August 25 prompted Americans to mourn his loss. But for one man, Ted Kennedy, this day served as a weird reminder of his own mortality. I caught up with Ted Kennedy and our mutual friend and Googler, Lisa, on g-talk shortly after Senator Ted Kennedy’s passing to find out how this tragedy affected him.

me: Ted, how did it feel seeing the announcement of your death plastered over all of American media?
Ted: It was de-familiarizing and slightly anti-climactic…Well not anti-climactic, I was just surprised about my nostalgia for the time in my life when he had been alive.
me: I see.
Did Ted Kennedy’s passing ever make you stop to imagine that perhaps it was you who died that day?
Ted: No, but at least one person actually thought it was me when they were notified via a late night text.
Lisa: I probably would have thought that too, but it was Ted who was sending the text.
“Apparently Ted Kennedy died.”

To commemorate the death of Ted Kennedy’s name doppelganger, Ted and Lisa made this 2-minute video:

tedkennedytoilet

Advertisements

27 thoughts on “An interview with Ted Kennedy

1. Smartphone Samsung

“The ZTE Blade is probably the most successful Android product ZTE has ever had in the European market and one of the best-selling phones in the mid-range. A wi-fi IP digital camera can boost surveillance on your small business, house or remote property. Some of the distinctive capabilities that a smartphone capabilities are:.

2. lipo 13 et carbuloss

Cela vous permet d’abaisser les effets d’un certain carbuloss lipo 13 nombre dde calories que quand ils veulent maigrir.
    Lisez aussi :Les cocktails caloriques ne font pas maigrir” du Dr Dukan où il y en a bien était due à des excès alimentaires. Bref, choisissez ceux qui pensent, de la nourriture que vous perdez une moyenne de 0, 5 commun pour la sante contrairement a ce que vous générez après avor suivi un régime par groupe.

3. Pinterest.Com

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clearness to your publish is simply excellent
    and i can think you are a professional on this subject.
    Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to stay updated with coming near near post.

Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the gratifying work.

4. gc180xt

I think this is one of the most important information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general
    things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles
    is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

5. minecraft

I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog
    that’s equally educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    I’m very happy that I found this during my hunt for something regarding this.

6. watch free movies online 2k12

The men and women who are uploading the content material are becoming smarter and
    sharp by cloaking the video titles with a random code consequently
    web sites, administrators cannot discover and delete, consequently thankfully for you,
    the people that enjoy motion pictures, you may possibly vi er lots of films on-line for
    free of charge!

7. gasping synonym

Hey there are using WordPress for your blog
    platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own.
    Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

8. cosmografik.fr

Additionally, the firm estimates that such spending will increase by another 13%.
    Online pharmacy is a legitimate platform to
    buy prescription and non prescription drugs without even visiting the doctor.
    Moreover, these pharmacies offer two types of advantages to buyers.

9. Naruto Shippudum crack

Ninja Globe Tournament brings contestants from every single corner of the Nina globe
    spanning the NARUTO and NARUTO SHIPPUDEN story arcs with each other to discover out who is the most strong Ninja the
    world has ever identified. Players will understand Mecha-Naruto’s origins during his storyline in Ninja World Tournament and
    be able tto lay as Naruto’s metal doplpelganger in Cost-free Battle and On the intsrnet Mode.

10. spesifikasi smartphone samsung

Khususnya para penggemar jejaring sosial seperti Twitter dan Facebook.

Push email ini menjadi salah satu keunggulan utama Black – Berry.
    (Don’t overlook the energy and raw materials saved remaking
    an engine compared to processing a clunker and making a complete new car).

11. womens health

Hello!
    Does anyone possess the similar problems as i accomplish? I am unable to often any further please my
    own associate within the room. After possessing several kids I’ve
    got missing your baby-belly fat yet I cannot apparently re-tighten our vagina.
    I need to regularly perform other items for making your
    pet happy from the bed room simply because penile sexual intercourse will
    no longer excites them. Guide! We have began looking at items and ways to correct this particular,
    can easily any individual advocate a great one?
    Thanks!

12. pinoytv

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clarity in your post is just excellent and i could assume you’re
    an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me
    to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

13. branding in gsa

Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him.

Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

14. After Effects

Thank you for another great post. The place else may just anyone get
    that type of information in such an ideal method of writing?
    I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the search for such information.